Last update on 12 March 2018
Semester 2 of 2017-2018 academic year
(subject to changes through the semester)
Location: 39AA04, University of Surrey
Guildford, GU2 7XH (to get here) (map)
- Open dates:
possibly on Fridays except 26/Mar/2018-20/Apr/2018.
- Confirmed ( Official announcements ):
- 3-4pm, Wednesday 14/March/2018, Jonathan Dawes (University of Bath)
- "Unpublished patterns of thought: Alan Turing’s later work on morphogenesis"
- 3-4pm, Wednesday 21/March/2018, Peter Schmid (Imperial College London)
- "Model-based and data-based flow analysis using optimization"
- 3:30-4:30pm, Wednesday 16/May/2018, Andrew Lacey (Heriot-Watt University)
- "A Coupled Fluid-Layer and Plate Model for Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems".
- 3-4pm, Wednesday 23/May/2018, Gui-Qiang Chen (University of Oxford)
- 3-4pm, Wednesday 30/May/2018, Christian Saemann (Heriot-Watt University)
View Larger Map