Last update on 06 Oct 2017
Semester 1 of 2017-2018 academic year
(subject to changes through the semester)
Location: 39AA04, University of Surrey
Guildford, GU2 7XH (to get here) (map)
- Open these Wednesdays: 18/Oct/2017, 22/Nov/2017, 29/Nov/2017, 13/Dec/2017.
Possibly on Fridays too, except 27/Oct/2017, 03/Nov/2017, 17/Nov/2017, 1/Dec/2017.
- Confirmed ( Official announcements ):
- 2-3pm, Wednesday 25/Oct/2017, Mark Roberts (University of Surrey)
- "Genetic Diversity in Rapidly Growing Populations"
- 1-2 pm, Friday, 27/Oct/2017, Francoise Tisseur (University of Manchester)
- 3:30-4:30 pm, Wednesday, 08/Nov/2017, Frederic Dias (University College Dublin)
- "What makes ocean waves go rogue in the real world?"
- 1-2 pm, Friday, 17/Nov/2017, Oliver Jensen (University of Manchester)
- 1-2 pm, Friday, 1/Dec/2017, Charles Elliott (University of Warwick)
- "Partial differential equations on evolving domains"
View Larger Map